Is it possible to prevent wrinkles?

I think that wrinkles are a bogey that soone or later, everyone starts to fear in a certain way. I personally have never thought about them untill recentlty. Somwhere around the time I celebrated my 28-th birthday. During these months I drank a lot of alcohol, went to discos very often and didn't pay a lot attention to hydrating my organism and drink more water.


So usually when I woke up in the morning I got scared from the picture I saw in the mirror and realized I need to be more careful. I know tham I'm still young but I don't know why, I started to pay more attention to lines that form on my face. So now, when I look into the mirror I always kind of check them out and make sure they don't get deeper or that no new ones arise. I even started to read a lot on this matter and learnt a handful of great advices, which I'd like to share with you now in this article.

When I do some research, and that can be really on any subject, I always do my best and try to check all possible solutions, narrow them down to a few ones, and then finally select the winners. With wrinkles and anti-aging strategies it was no different. I've spent a lot of time on the internet reading different, websites, forums, discussions and various experiences and advices from many people. I wrote down the advices that I found repeated the most throughout all the places and provided the best results. Some are obvious and well known and som less. However if you are really interested to look younger and healthy, you need to apply all of them. So here they go:

1.) Keep a healthy lifestyle - you know what that means, so I'm not going into any details on this one.

2.) Eat a quality collagen supplement - go to your favorite BIO store and buy the best 100% collagen protein you'll find. After certain age your body produces less of amino acids that form collagen and thus supplementing them seems to be a really good idea. In short, collagen is formed by the following amino-acids: glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and arginine. Additionaly, you need amino-acids that combine to produce collagen such as the essential Threonine. Essential means that our body cannot make it on its own and relies on its daily intake in foods such as lentils, peanuts, eggs, milk, pork, beef and chicken.

The non-essential amino-acids such as Proline can be synthesized by the body but we also can find it in gelatin, soy, milk, cheese, beef and cabbage.

When you take a collagen supplement, which is nothing more than a dried animal collagen, your body decompose it into individual amino acids and then forms your own collagen, which is then transfered to your body. This is a slow process and to see a visible effect, you need to take the supplement a few months. Anyway, the experiences people leave on forums are great and talk even about not only better skin quality, but also fuller lips and breasts. I think it's really worth a try.

3.) Eat a lot of Vitamin C - among others, it's very important for a good administration of the collagen. Apples, oranges and spinach are very good sources and the foods I highly recommend to eat often.

4.) Drink a lot of water - for faster and better detoxifying and cell growth.

5.) Eat garlic - Eat one to two cloves of fresh garlic everyday. It contains sulfur, which helps and producing collagen. Furthermore, garlic contains also taurine and lipoid acid, which repair damaged collagen fibers.

6.) Do explosive exercises - while long term continuous strenuous exercise leads to collagen degradation, explosive training boosts up the collagen production in your body.

Is it possible to prevent wrinkles? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Ilyas